Social Employment Fund offer to partner with SMME in Mpumalanga
We are working with the Social Employment Fund offer to partner with SMME in Mpumalanga, especially in the Mbombela area.
As Afrika Tikkun works with the Youth Employment Service (YES Programme which President Ramphosa launched), Learnerships and Work Readiness programmes
that trains unemployed young people in skills programme for three months.
The Social Employment Fund from the IDC and we will address placing unemployed youth that have no work experience and expose them for 9 months in a work experience environment.Afrika Tikkun Services main vision is to get young people to become economically empowered and we do this through theory training.
We also assist with placing the young person on a work experience opportunity which exposes them to the potential employer.
We have an opportunity with Social Employment Fund with Afrika Tikkun Service and the opportunity is to:
1. Secure SMME to be host unemployed youth.
2. Areas and Scope Work Experience of the SMME: Advocacy, ECD, Sheltering, Learning Support, Agriculture, Sports and Recreation, Community Works
3. 1000 unemployed youth (Candidates) to be hosted into SMME.
4. Unemployed Youth will be fully funded at Rate – R23,19 per hour and a maximum of 16 hours per week.
5. SMME to host the unemployed youth for 9 months.
6. It will be a 16 hour per week of work.
7. SMME to host between 5 to 10 candidates.
The following provinces are: Eastern Cape, Free
State, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng, Limpopo, Mpumalanga and North West
Each of the SMME will need to confirm in an LOI the following:
1. Willing to host 5 to 10 candidates which we will be funded at R23,19 per hour and a maximum of 16 hours week.
2. Mention the industry that they are working in, as our Areas & Scope Work Experience listed above.
3. Commitment to a meaningful work experience with their SMME.
You will need to confirm in an LOI your interest and the number candidates you would like to host.
LOI to made to:
Mr. Clayton Lillienfeldt
Afrika Tikkun Services
1 Bond Street
LOI needs to be emailed back to me please.
If you have any other SMME that you liaise with directly (as per areas & sector of work experience) , please forward names and contact details of the SMME’s.
Thank You Linda, for your assistance and look forward work with you.