Dullstroom Country Festival VOL.4 @ Dunkeld Country & Equestrian Estate
25 June 2022
10:00 am / 5:30 pm
Breathtaking backdrops of the Dullstroom mountains.
Delicious food variety.
Premium quality craft market vendors.
Craft beers, Gins & Cocktails all On Tap.
Various Kids Activities (One FREE activity included in Kids tickets)
And so much More..
Saturday 25 June 2022
Traditional Festival Afterparty at the Sporting Horse Bar (Next to Event Venue)
FREE ENTRANCE to after party.
Live Entertainment / Bar / Fireplaces /
Adults (18yrs +) R295
Teens (13-17 yrs) R195
Kids (3+ yrs) R125
For Tickets Only – Tickets available at www.quicket.co.za
If you are staying at Dunkeld Country & Equestrian Estate – Your tickets for the Festival are already included with your accommodation at a discounted rate.
** (Excluding Holiday Club & Points Exchanges)
or on the Facebook page:
dullstroom country festival
– The Dullstroom Winds can be very temperamental in August, and the chance of heavy winds & Rain in June are significantly lower.
Are these tickets still redeemable?
– Yes. You may redeem your ticket for an entrance into this year’s festival. Kindly mail us proof of your previous ticket purchase – and we will issue you with a new one!
– Dunkeld Country & Equestrian Estate – 0861 868 243
(Your Festival tickets are included in the accommodation at a discounted rate)
(NB: Please remember to purchase your tickets on www.quicket.co.za)
– Please mail all your stall details, photos, etc to firstname.lastname@example.org
– We do not allow any external foods or beverages.
– No beach umbrellas or Gazebos. There will be tents & umbrellas for required shade.
– No weapons or drugs are permitted.
– Unfortunately due to the safety of the horses at the venue, no pets are permitted.
– However, guide dogs are permitted for the assistance of the vision impaired.
– Limited tickets for the Festival will be available at the entrance.
– All food, drink & craft vendors will have at least card & cash payment options, with the addition of snapscan / zapper etc at most stalls.
– We especially welcome kids, as there are various activities to keep them busy like:
Wall climbing, Pony rides, Archery, Quad Biking, etc at only R50 per activity.
– We have also included one FREE ACTIVITY in every kids ticket.
Or as part of your Dunkeld Estate Accommodation Bookings.