Become involved in the World Youth Wildlife Summit
This conference will be hosted by the African Conservation Trust in order to address the issue of youth awareness in preserving the environment and specifically the Rhino. It will coincide with tourism month (September) and although the project is largely funded by the Trust, they do need significant sponsorships to host 150 youths (ages 8—14) and chaperones at the conference. They are rigorously selected from throughout SADC. Sponsorships for are requested for funds, sleeping bags, food, beverages, goody bags, etc.
In short we have direct requirements to make this event work, some of which our outlined below and which may be easier support tools for some of the business community.
- Open Safari vehicles x 20 seating up to 15 persons for 1 afternoon on 23 September 2019
- Branding, signage and banners
- Satellite communications for effective coverage of the event
- Stationery and printer for the week
- Food including venison, eggs, bread, fruit, dry goods (complete list available on request, but we are feeding >250 people for 4 days!)
- Water, cooldrinks, juice
- Sleeping bags x 200 (to be donated to Ranger Training post-Summit)
- Printing of Summit materials, Delegates journals, notebooks, etc
- Torches/headlamps for delegates and chaperones
- Additional Portaloos
- Drawstring goodie bags with goodies!
The Sponsor recognition is dependent on level of support but may include:
9-point Sponsorship Benefits:
- Section 18A tax exemption Donation Certificate
- Certificate of Participation
- Logo on all printed Summit materials
- Corporate Branding at Summit
- Mentions in media coverage
- Logo and write up on the World Youth Wildlife Summit website with a link to your website as well as public acknowledgement on the Summit’s social media networks (twitter and facebook)
- Logo Credit on the dedicated World Youth Rhino Summit video that will be produced. Sponsor will have the unrestricted use of this video material.
- Logo and acknowledgement at all post-Summit activities
- Unrestricted use of professional digital images and World Youth Wildlife Summit text for the use by their own marketing team
5 further advantages to businesses being a sponsor of the World Youth Wildlife Summit include:
- Showcasing that business cares for the preservation of Africa’s wildlife
- That Business sees value in ensuring that the next generation is called to action against rhino poaching and wildlife
- That Business is involved in direct and acknowledged interventions against wildlife crime that have the support of over 20 local and international conservation agencies
- Business’s understanding of the long-term necessity need to preserve Africa’s wildlife for both local and international tourism markets
- By getting involved now, it offers the opportunity to become involved as a long-term partner what we hope will become an annual event with an international audience
Linda, thanks again for all your support for our efforts to protect our rhinos, elephants and other iconic species and ensure their long-term survival!
Francois du Toit
World Youth Wildlife Summit Director | African Conservation Trust CEO | Project Rhino Ambassador
Cell: +27(0)82 852 6466 Tel: +27 (0)31 765 3957 Fax: +27 (0)86 511 7594