Apply to exhibit at IATF, Kigali, Rwanda 1-7 Sep 20
MARKET YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AT THE 2nd INTRA-AFRICAN TRADE FAIR (IATF) 2020, KIGALI, RWANDA
On behalf of the dti, MEGA invites Mpumalanga manufacturers and service providers to introduce their products and services to the rest of the African continent and beyond. The IATF provides a strategic platform to access an integrated African market of over one billion people with a GDP of US$2.5 trillion, joined together by the African Continental Free Trade Area. The Intra-African Trade Fair 2020, the second of its kind, is scheduled to take place from 1 to 7 September 2020 in Kigali, Rwanda.
The deadline date for the submission of complete National Pavilion application forms is 2 April 2020.
The dti will offer the following financial support to qualifying firms:
- Exhibition space and booth rental costs.
- Freight forwarding of display material.
- Air travel assistance up to R17,000.00.
- Daily subsistence allowance of R3,000.00 per day.
This Trade Fair will focus on the following sectors:
- Agriculture and agro-processing
- Construction and infrastructure development
- Energy and power
- Heavy industries and light manufacturing
- ICT and innovation
More information on the IATF can be obtained on www.intrafricantradefair.com.
For the application forms and more information on the assistance offered by MEGA please contact: