- Shuttle Bookings (Lowveld – Gauteng)
- Shuttle Bookings (Nelspruit – Maputo)
- Comprehensive visitor information services at Crossing Centre Nelspruit, Riverside Mall Nelspruit and Casterbridge Farm White River
- SANParks Bookings
- Free maps, brochures and guide books
- Specialised maps for sale, i.e. Panorama, South Africa, Kruger National Park, Mozambique & Swaziland, SA road atlas, SA road map book A5 size, Kruger Park guide books, Nelspruit / Mpumalanga map and large Nelspruit wall map, etc.
- Itinerary planning
- Accommodation & tours enquiries & reservations
- Specialists in Kruger National Park
- Supply DriveMoz stickers at R50 per set, read more about this initiative on their Facebook Page when you want to travel to Mozambique.
- Supply the Blue and Yellow triangle bumper stickers at R50 per set (1 Big, 1 Small) for travelling to Mozambique.
- Stock non-fiction publications by local authors about the Kruger Lowveld Region – Currently in stock at Crossing Centre Nelspruit.
“Historical Lowveld across the Ages” by Hans Bornman – R350 (Signed by author)
“The Painted Stone Garden of Nukain Mabuza” by JFC Clarke – R100 (ONLY ONE LEFT)
“Cockney Liz, Legendary Barmaid of Barberton” by Hans Bornmann – R150
“Lake Chrissie / Chrissiesmeer and the Anglo-Boer War” by Ton Sanders – R100
“Kaapsche Hoop, Village in the Mist” by Hans Bornmann – R150
“White River Photo Album” by Hans Bornmann – R150
“Historical Sites of the Kruger National Park” by Ron Hopkins – R190 (ook in Afrikaans beskikbaar)
“Carolina’s Ancient Sites” by Ton Sanders – R100
“The Diaries of Sapper Robert Poole” by William Yeowart – R250
“The Essential Finance Handbook” by Precious MK Mvulane – R250
“Fair Game” by David Fleminger – R165
“Southbound Travel Guide – Swaziland” by David Fleminger – R165
“Large wall map of Nelspruit (Laminated)” – R799
Tel: 013 755 1988