6 July 2019
Tickets available at www.entrytime.com
Halls Race 2019
(10km, 21km & 3km Fun Run)
Run through the famous Halls Estate past rippling rivers and through the avocado, pecan and litchi orchards. Cross over the Crocodile River with a possible hippo sighting!
Date: Saturday 6 July 2019
Venue: Halls Gateway to the Lowveld
(on the green lawn in front of the Farm Stall at Halls)
Time: 10km & 21km starts at 7h00 (Fun Run at 7h10)
Entries: at the venue from 16h00 – 18h00 on 5th July 2019 AND
from 5h30 on the 6th July 2019 (Race Day)
Entry Fee: 10km – R80, 21km – R100, Fun Run 3km – R35
Temporary number (10km & 21km only) – R40
Fun Run Teams – 6 people per team – R210
online entries: www.enteronline.co.za
(online entries are now open and will close on 03/07/2019)
Enquiries: Karlien – 083 335 3846 (7h00 – 17h00)
Standard category prizes for the 21km & 10km race
Medals to all finishers! Cash prize and fantastic spot prizes.
Race run according to ASA rules.
Refreshments and Food Stalls available!
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: there will be a 3 hour cut off time for the 21km race.
Athletics Mpumalanga House Rules:
• REFEREES DECISION IS FINAL.
• Obey all traffic officials and race marshals.
• Please note the cut off time for the 21km is 3 hours.
• The race will be run according to the rules of the IAAF and ASA.
• No seconding will be allowed.
• Ages: Athletes from 10km must be 14 years or older on the day
of the race.
Athletes from 21km must be 16 years or older on the day
of the race.
• Proof of (ID) to be produced upon request on the day of race.
• All athletes will participate at their own risk.
• Registered athletes must wear full club colours.
• 2019 License number on the front and back of the vest.
• Temp license number on the front and back of the vest.
• Remember to fill in the temporary license tear-off slip and give
back to the organizer.
• Age category ID tags must be worn (back and front) by athletes
competing for a category prize AND must be fixed on the vest on
all four corners.
• Walkers must have a fixed W on the vest to qualify for any prizes.
• 12% Levy of entry fee must be paid over to Athletics Mpumalanga
by race organizer.
• No earphones allowed during the race.