EARN 40% COMMISSION TO JOIN UP ANOTHER KLCBT MEMBERAuthor: KLCBT | Published by KLCBT on 11 February 2016 at 12:24:30 | Last Updated On: 11 February 2016
As a member of the KLCBT, you are very well aware of the numerous benefits members enjoy, which include:
Approximately 20 networking functions per year, participation in our large popular events, host a networking event, electronic advertising e-mail shots, weekly newsletter, access to business information, many marketing opportunities and most importantly, being part of the voice of business which represents the business community of the Kruger Lowveld region.
Members who encourages their friends / associates to join their businesses as KLCBT business members, will receive 40% of the new member’s first year’s fee as a credit on their account with us, which you can spend to pay towards your own membership fee or any event you would like to attend or host!
(All you need to do—is e-mail the completed membership form of your friend to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering note that you introduced them to the KLCBT—and we will do the rest!)
If you are not sure what to do, please call Zelda or Linda on 013 755 1988
or e-mail questions or completed forms to email@example.com
Download form and fee structure:
Terms and conditions apply:
- This applies only to join Kruger Lowveld Chamber of Business, but commission is payable to both business and tourism members who join such a member;
- The full fee has to be paid and information as per the form has to be submitted before the commission is earned;
- Commission is not paid out in cash, but added as a credit on the member’s account for participation in KLCBT activities or future membership fees;
- There must be a clear indication and record of the origin of the referral;
- KLCBT reserves the right to refuse a member’s application under exceptional conditions as stipulated in their constitution and rules, and no commission will be granted under these circumstances.